Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Review

Clinique has hit me with their Cubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour. With the wide variety of colours to choose from, there is no way you can't find one that you'll fall in love with.
(L to R) Curvy Candy and Woppin' Watermelon

I am always on the lookout for new chubby lipsticks. All of them (in my opinion), always have great colour payoff, pigmentation and the most important: moisture. I suffer from super dry skin and chapped lips. I constantly have to apply lip balm and colour overtop.

I really am a big fan of these chubby lipsticks and will continue to purchase them.

The only thing I personally have noticed, is although they are moisturizing, they don't feel like a regular lip moisturizer. I have seen that sometimes, the colour doesn't glide and hide or fix the cracks on your lips, but make them more pronounced. Again, this is only sometimes. This small flaw will not make me stop using the product or trying new colours out in any way.

I find that all the colours can be sheered out and buildable too. The finish is natural and simply amazing.

Summary:
Price: $19CAD
Availability: Shoppers Drug Mart, Murale, Sephora, The Bay, Ulta
Rating (/5): 4.5
Recommend it?: YES

No comments:

Post a Comment